Wednesday 18 April 2018

commission

Greetings

I have just completed a commission to provide  my friend Kelly four A1 size ink drawings for a performance piece.

The performance concerned the Harvey Wienstein  case, so I had to do an Oscar , a non disclosure agreement, a picture of the American version of the figure of Justice with TBC ( to be continued) on it and a picture of Weinstein.

She emailed me photos and a picture of Justice and I printed them up, then scaled them up from A4 to A1 to do the ink drawings.

As I am not a portrait artist, I made sure Kelly was happy with my best approximation of Weinstein's face, as  putting the person ' behind the eyes' is a particular skill.

Anyway, she was happy with the results and here are the finished drawings.




Until next time

Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment